Mahila Vehicle Loan
UAE Exchange India has launched Mahila vehicle loan exclusively for ladies who prefer to be self-reliant rather than being dependent.
- Provide 100% LTV.
- Income proof – Pay slip or ITR
- Guarantor – Husband/Parents.
- Something special for you ladies! – Its just open for She-folks only. A housewife with NRI spouse/salaried.
- Self-employed/small business/Professionals – Proof of business along with bank statement showing business transactions.
SPECIAL LOAN SCHEME FOR ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
Special scheme intended to promote environment friendly vehicles. Electric scooters are the answer to rush hour traffic as well as the burning environmental issue.
SPECIAL LOAN SCHEME FOR PREMIUM BIKES
Special schemes designed to help you own a Harley Davidson, Ninja, Honda CBR, Benelli, Indian, Ducati, Triumph, Hyosung, UM Motors so on…
FAST PROCESSING & DISBURSAL
Fast processing and disbursement is our motto to serve the customers as well as dealers.
HIGH LTV (LOAN TO VALUE)
While calculating the EX-Showroom price, we include the cost of insurance and road tax which are mandatory at the time of purchase to cater our customer interest.
NO PRE-CLOSURE CHARGES
Absolutely free to the customers. At any time you are free to settle the account without any pre -closure penalty
NO ADVANCE EMI
No advance EMI collection. Before releasing your loan amount to the dealer, feel free to pay your EMI only after the disbursements.
PART PAYMENT FACILITY
Any time part payment facility for customers.
LOW INTEREST RATE
Enjoy the less interest and customer friendly loan service from UAE Exchange.
Vehicle Loan FAQ
Can I sell my vehicle before I repay my loan ?
You cannot sell the car unless you repay the loan. An NOC is required, before you can sell the vehicle.
Can I reduce or change my EMI?
Once you have signed the agreement the EMI cannot be altered.
Do I need guarantor(s)?
Yes, you need a guarantor(s).
What happens in case of default?
Notice will be issued to the defaulters. In case of continuous default, Company shall take appropriate legal steps for the recovery of the dues.
Is it OK if I delay some of my instalments?
There is charges for delayed payments which compounds monthly.
Can I make prepayment?
Yes, without having prepayment charges. Closing amount consists of principal amount and up to date interest.
Fixed rate of interest or floating rate of interest?
We are offering floating (Diminishing) rate of interest.
How should I pay the EMI?
You can pay your instalments through:
- The instalments or EMI will get debited automatically at the end of every cycle through NACH / ECS
- Through Post-dated cheques (PDC) or Cash. Make sure your account has sufficient funds to avoid check bounce.
What are the documents required to process Vehicle Loan?
You would require submitting following documents.
- Loan application Form
- Identity and Address proof (KYC) of borrower and guarantor(s),
- Income Proofs of Borrower and Guarantor(s),
- EMI cheques and Security Cheque(s)
- Land Tax / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill
Do I need to pay any charges towards availing a Vehicle Loan?
Yes, minimum processing fee + Service Tax are applicable.
What type or make of vehicles are financed?
We finance most vehicles manufactured by India’s leading automobile companies
What is the tenure for which I can avail a Vehicle Loan?
We offer you a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 36 months according to the loan schemes.
What is the best way to apply for a Vehicle Loan?
You can apply for a Vehicle Loan in any of the following ways:
- Visit our branch at your nearest location.
- Call us at 1860 3000 1555
- WhatsApp us at 9946086666
- Missed call us at 8067006162