- For Resident Indians and NRIs.
- Residence within 20km radius of any branch
- Between 21 years to 65 years
- Copies of Aadhaar and PAN card are mandatory.
- Minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000/-.
- Higher income level is only for premium and platinum schemes.
- Income proof:
a.)Salaried class :-
- Pay slip for last 3 months
- Latest Form 16 or ITR for last 2 years, if applicable
- Last 3 months salary account statement
- Proof of business and bank statement containing business transactions
- Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account or Annual VAT return, wherever applicable.
|Name of Scheme||Minimum monthly income (Rs)||FOIR Maximum||Loan Amount (Rs)||Period (Months)||Int. Rate %||Processing Fee|
|Classic||15,000||50%||50,000 – 1,00,000||12-18||24||2.5 %|
|Premium||25,000||60%||1,00,001 – 300000||12-36||22||2 %|
|Platinum||50,000||60%||1,00,001 – 5,00,000||12-48||18||1.5 %|
Maximum period is 12 months for loans up to Rs.50,000/-.
Period exceeding 24 months will be applicable only for loans above Rs.2 lac.
Interests are compounded at monthly rests.
i. Pre-payment charge : Nil
ii. Cheque bounce charge : Rs200
iii. Delay in EMI payment : Rs250 per EMI per month
iv. Legal, Repossession, Incidental Charges : Actual